Crispy Zucchini Roll Skewers
Zucchini is one of the most versatile vegetables out there and it tastes great in almost any dish, but our favorite way to serve it is stuffed, rolled, and skewered. Zucchini, ham, cheese, mashed potatoes, and bacon – this dish really has it all!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
- 2 zucchinis, sliced
- flour, egg & panko bread crumbs for the breading
- 6 strips of cheese
- 6 strips of ham
- 14 oz waxy potatoes, boiled
- 4 oz bacon, diced & cooked
- 1 handful chopped parsley
1. Slice the zucchinis lengthwise into 6 thin strips and dredge them in flour, egg, and panko bread crumbs.
2. Place a strip of cheese and ham on top of each breaded zucchini strip.
3. Mash the potatoes, bacon, and parsley and spread the mixture over each breaded zucchini strip.
4. Roll up the zucchini strips and place 3 on each skewer. Place the skewers on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, transfer the baking tray to a preheated oven, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
Whether you serve them as an appetizer at your next dinner party or munch on them for a snack at home, these crispy zucchini roll skewers are the perfect satisfying dish. Dip 'em, share 'em, and definitely enjoy 'em!
Get the recipe for the Mashed Potato, Ground Beef & Zucchini Casserole featured in the bonus video.