Coffee with Cream dessert — a delicious coffee and cream foam with Nutella
What we often think of as coffee with cream is a bit of a treat at the cafe to whiten our coffee. But this recipe is far more than that. It's a delicious, creamy dessert with an aromatic coffee tang that will simply melt in your mouth.
- ⅓ cup icing sugar
- 1 shot espresso
- 8.5 fl oz cream
- cocoa powder for sprinkling
- medium-sized plastic bottle (16.9 fl oz) and funnel
- Stir the icing sugar and the espresso together in a bowl, then use a funnel to transfer the mixture into a plastic bottle.
- Pour the cream into the bottle, shake the contents vigorously and chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- When the mix is ready, coat the bottom of a glass with Nutella and pour the cream out on top of it. Sprinkle on some cocoa powder and enjoy your creamy dessert.
It's just a shame this isn't what you get every time you ask for Coffee with Cream!