Chocolate pasta: Dreams do come true!
To chocolate and pasta lovers everywhere: The following recipe may knock you off your feet, so hold on tight! Now there's a way to make homemade chocolate pasta. Yes, you read that correctly!
For the pasta:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
For the sauce:
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- chocolate shavings
- Mix the flour, cocoa powder and salt. Add the eggs to the center of the flour mixture and mix well.
- Add the water and then knead the mixture together until a smooth dough is formed.
- Wrap the dough in cling wrap and put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Separate the refrigerated dough into four parts, and roll out into a thin sheet with a rolling pin. Then cut the dough into long pasta noodles. This can also be done with a pasta machine.
- Add a bit of salt to some boiling water and cook the pasta for 2-3 minutes.
- For the sauce, cook the butter, sugar, and water together in a pan. Allow the sauce to thicken a bit so that the sugar can caramelize.
- Add the chocolate noodles to the sauce. After plating your pasta, try topping it with walnuts and chocolate shavings. A touch of vanilla sauce is also a great option!
Finished! This delicious dish is worth all the work! Did you ever imagine that two of your favorite things to eat would merge together? If this recipe brings you joy, prepare it for family and friends. This is a meal that nobody will forget! And for dessert, why not serve spaghetti ice cream?