When you just can't decide: Chocolate Duet Pie
White chocolate? Milk chocolate? Ah, some decisions are easier to make than others! With this easy-as-pie recipe, you can enjoy the best of both delicious worlds. The best part? No oven necessary.
You will need:
- 10 oz chocolate cookies
- stick of butter, melted
- 2 cups cream
- 1 and 1/2 cups condensed milk
- 1 and 3/4 cups white chocolate
- 2 packages of gelatin
- 1 and 3/4 cups milk chocolate
- Grind the cookies in a mixer, add the butter and continue to mix.
- Press the cookie mixture into the bottom of a springform pan.
- Line the sides of the pan with whole cookies.
- Mix together one cup of cream, the condensed milk, white chocolate, and one package of dissolved gelatin.
- Pour the white chocolate mixture onto the cookie crust, but be sure to save a bit for later.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Mix together one cup of cream, the milk chocolate, and one package of dissolved gelatin.
- Pour the mixture on top of the white chocolate layer and refrigerate for another 30 minutes.
- Pour the remaining white chocolate mixture over the milk chocolate layer, and once again, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drizzle chocolate or caramel sauce as a finishing touch!
You can review all the steps in this video:
No matter which way you slice it, happiness ensues. Enjoy!