Cauliflower Roulade With Goat Cheese & Beef Strips: Your New Favorite Keto Recipe
If your New Year's resolution is to try and eat healthier or perhaps drop a few pounds, then this is the recipe for you. Low on carbs and high in quality, this tasty cauliflower roll up checks all the boxes. Who knew something this healthy could taste so good?!
- 16 oz cauliflower
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 oz shredded mozzarella
- 1 oz grated parmesan
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp garlic, minced
- 1 egg, whisked
For the filling:
- 7 oz cream cheese
- 3 oz goat cheese
- ½ tbsp honey
- 10 yellow cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 7 oz beef, cut into strips
- 1 rosemary sprig
- 2–3 garlic cloves
- salt & pepper
1. Cut the cauliflower florets off the stem and add them to a pot of boiling water. Once the cauliflower is soft, remove the florets and place them in a clean dish towel. Squeeze all the water out of the vegetables and place the dry cauliflower in a bowl.
2. Add the whisked egg, mozzarella, parmesan, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt, and pepper to the cauliflower and mix all the ingredients together with a fork.
3. Evenly spread the mixture on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and bake 20 minutes at 400°F.
4. Once the pan has cooled, spread cream cheese over the cauliflower sheet and add yellow cherry tomatoes and parsley.
5. Slice the beef into thin strips and cook them in a pan together with rosemary and garlic. Spread the beef and pieces of goat cheese over the cauliflower sheet. Drizzle a little honey over the entire dish and season with salt and pepper.
6. Use the parchment paper to help you roll up the finished dish.
7. Bake 10 minutes at 400°F.
Meat roll ups and roulades have been done to death, so you'll love the freshness that this cauliflower dish will bring to your kitchen.
You can find the recipe for the Cauliflower Monte Cristo featured in the bonus video here.