Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole – A Delight For Your Palate
Vegetables are not known for making everyone happy, especially those belonging to the cabbage family. With a few tasty additions, however, veggies might soon have a permanent place in your heart (and on your plate!).
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/8 cup flour
- 1 and 3/4 cups milk
- 3.5 oz cream cheese
- 7 oz grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cooked cauliflower heads
- salt & pepper to taste
- spring onions
- Melt the butter in a pan, and stir in the garlic and flour.
- Pour the milk into the pan, and stir in the cream cheese. Now add about 5 oz of the grated cheddar cheese and stir once more, until the cheese is completely melted.
- Place the cooked cauliflower into a casserole dish and pour in the cheese sauce!
- Add the bacon, salt and pepper and mix everything together.
- Finally, sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top, along with a bit more bacon and chopped spring onions. Now bake at 320 °F for 40 minutes.
Cheese and cauliflower come together to create a dish so yummy, you'll forget you're eating veggies! Second helping, anyone?