Let Your Senses Melt With This Cheesy Pull-Apart Bread
There's nothing better than tasty, fresh bread. Who doesn't love that moment when you sink your teeth into the crunchy crust, making your way to the warm, soft center? There is only one thing that could make the experience even better: melted cheese. This delicious recipe combines the two, creating an eye-catching addition to your table. Allow us to present the cheesy pull-apart bread:
You will need:
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1-2 chopped garlic cloves
- 6 scallions, chopped
- large loaf of bread
- Cut the top of your bread in a criss-cross pattern. When cutting, make sure not to cut all the way through so that the individual pieces of bread are still attached at the bottom. Slice the loaf in one direction first, then turn it 90-degrees and slice the other way.
- Place small slices of cheese into the openings.
- Mix the butter, garlic, scallions, and salt in a bowl.
- Using a knife, add your buttery mixture to the crevices of the bread.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 10 minutes at 400°F.
- Remove the tin foil, and bake once again for 5 minutes at 490°F.
- Let the magic happen.
This makes a perfect party dish or a scrumptious weekend snack. No matter where you turn up with this steaming hot bread, it's guaranteed to make mouths water.