Braided Salmon Roll – Simple & Delicious
Whether served as an appetizer or a main course, this baked salmon roll is sure to be the highlight of any evening.
- 2/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp dill
- 1/4 cup cream
- pizza dough
- 4-5 oz smoked salmon
1. In a bowl, stir the ricotta, dill, and cream together.
2. Roll out the pizza dough and place onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Spread the dill cream evenly over the dough.
3. Cut the smoked salmon into small pieces and distribute evenly over the dill cream.
4. Now roll up the dough and cut lengthwise to form two large pieces.
5. Twist the pieces into a braid and firmly connect the ends.
6. Bake for 30 minutes at 350°F.
The best part about this recipe (apart from its impressive appearance) is that it leaves room for experimentation. Try replacing the ricotta with cream cheese, or the salmon with ham. Enjoy!