Banana Chocolate Tart recipe has a hidden surprise
When it comes to cake, we all have our favorites that never grow boring and always reappear on our kitchen table. Take two such favorites, banana cake and chocolate cake, for example. Simply add another three ingredients and — bada bing bada boom — a new cake creation is born! And here's the video evidence to prove it.
- 3 eggs
- 10.5 oz chopped chocolate
- 3 bananas
- 1 portion pie crust pastry
- 10 caramel candies
- 10 pieces chocolate
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks, and beat the whites with a mixer until they are stiff. Melt the chocolate in a water bath. Then take it off the heat and stir in the egg yolks. Then fold in the egg whites and mix the ingredients until you have a uniform mixture.
- Cut each banana into five equal pieces. Now lay out the pie crust pastry on a pie plate. Pour the chocolate cream in and spread it out evenly. Stick the pieces of banana in it upright and set the caramel candies in between them. Next, place the pieces of chocolate at equal distances around the edge of the tart and fold the overhanging pastry in over the top of them.
- Bake the tart at 355°F for 25 minutes.
Just as your favorite cakes always make their way back to your table, we're sure this tart will have everyone coming back for more time after time. It's so easy to make, and with only a few ingredients, it's simply too hard to resist!