Bacon And Sausage Rose Omelet
If you're a meat lover, then you're going to go crazy for this very special recipe. Featuring juicy sausages, mouthwatering bacon, and melted cheese, this giant bacon & sausage rose omelet packs a punch in every way imaginable and is so easy to make. This truly is an eggceptional dish!
- 20 slices of bacon
- BBQ seasoning
- 4 kielbasa sausages
- 14 eggs
- salt & pepper to taste
- potato chips crumbs
- shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Place the slices of bacon on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and sprinkle BBQ seasoning on top. Transfer the baking tray to a preheated oven and cook at 325°F for 15 minutes. Leave the bacon to cool and dab away any grease.
2. Fry the kielbasa sausages.
3. Cut each sausage into 4 equal pieces. Wrap 2-3 slices of bacon around each piece of sausage.
4. Place the bacon-wrapped sausage pieces upright in a cast-iron pan and crack the eggs into the pan. Season everything with salt and pepper, cover the pan with a lid, place the pan on a warmed grill, and let cook for 15 minutes.
5. Remove the lid from the pan, sprinkle potato chip crumbs and shredded mozzarella cheese on top, place the lid back on top, and let cook for another 10 minutes. Once the cheese has melted, the omelet is ready to serve.
The crispy potato chips and melted cheese add an extra dimension to this out-of-this-world omelet. And of course there's plenty to go around for the entire family!
Get the recipe for the Slow-Cooked BBQ Pork featured in the bonus video.