Spicy BBQ Bacon Burger Dogs With Steak Fries Salad
It's BBQ season again, which means it's time to get outside and fire up that grill! Why not start off this year with a truly original, truly delicious new recipe? These spicy BBQ bacon burger dogs are the perfect new recipe to try out to start your summer off right! These tasty treats are made from ground beef-stuffed cannelloni pasta, wrapped in bacon, and coated in tangy BBQ sauce. Pop everything on the grill and watch it sizzle. Plus, this absolute feast of a meal is served with an irresistible steak fries salad. Go grill 'em!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Grilling Time: 15 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
For the bacon burger dogs:
- 1½ lbs ground beef
- 1–2 jalapeños
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 large picked, grated
- 1 onion, grated
- 20 cannelloni pasta noodles
- 40 strips of bacon
- 3 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- salt & pepper to taste
For the steak fries salad:
- 14 oz frozen steak fries, thawed
- 7–8 oz green salad mix
- 1 red onion, diced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp ketchup
1. Mix together the ground beef, grated jalapeños, shredded cheddar, grated pickles, and grated onions, then season the mixture with salt & pepper.
2. Stuff the cannelloni noodles with the ground beef mixture.
3. Wrap each stuffed cannelloni noodle in 2 strips of bacon.
4. Heat up the grill and grill each bacon burger dog until cooked on each side. Just before the bacon burger dogs are finished, brush BBQ sauce on each one and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
5. Add the thawed steak fries to the grill and cook them on both sides until crispy. Remove everything from the grill, then roughly chop the grilled steak fries. Mix together the green salad mix, red onions, cherry tomatoes, and chopped steak fries. Squirt the ketchup, mustard, and lemon juice on top of the salad and toss it.
Once you try these delicious spicy BBQ bacon burger dogs, you'll forget all about cheeseburgers, sausages, and hot dogs. With this incredible recipe by your side, this summer is going to be the best one yet!