These cinnamon apple rolls are absolutely to die for
You can use apples to whip up many delicious treats, including apple turnovers, apple pie or apple strudel. But this awesome recipe for cinnamon apple rolls shows just how versatile the tasty fruit is and amazingly it only has four ingredients.
-a few slices of white bread
-1 stick of butter
-cinnamon and sugar to taste
A little tip:
Instead of buying apple sauce, you can prepare an apple pie filling yourself. You can find a recipe here.
1. Start by cutting off the sides off the bread so that the apple rolls turn out nice and soft.
Then use a rolling pin to flatten the slice.
2. Mix sugar and cinnamon together.
3. Melt the butter.
4. Here's the interesting bit: Place a tablespoon of apple sauce on the center of the bread.
5. Now pick up the edge of the bread and make it into a roll. Our dessert is starting to take shape.
6. The apple roll is now dipped into the melted butter. Be careful not to burn your fingers in the process.
7. Now that the roll has a sticky coating of melted butter on it, it can be rolled in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
8. Then the roll is placed on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
9. Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake the delicious rolls for 15 minutes until they are golden yellow. Check on them regularly to make sure the rolls don't burn.
10. This is what an apple cinnamon dream looks like when they're done. Even just the smell of them will make you drool.
Here's the video tutorial:
The divine apple cinnamon treat is done. The best part about this recipe is that you can use any filling you like in the rolls - so there's something for everyone's taste buds. We recommend an apple raisin mixture that complements the cinnamon really well or a nutty Nutella spread. There are no limits to what you can create using your imagination and this culinary delight can be easily prepared no matter which variation you choose.