Brownie Stack A La Mode Filled With Almond Cream
Everyone knows that the best brownies and chewy, fudgy, extra chocolaty, and just the perfect mix of doughy. We're giving you all that, and more with these delicious stacked brownies filled with a velvety almond cream.
You'll Need (for 2 portions):
For the brownies:
- 1¼ sticks melted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup melted milk chocolate
- ¾ cup flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
For the almond cream:
- 1 cup shelled almonds
- ⅔ cup hot milk
- 1½ cups white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- deep pan
- 6 small glasses
- 2 scoops blackberry ice cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Beat the melted butter with the sugar until frothy. Then add the eggs one at a time, mix everything together, and stir in the melted milk chocolate.
2. Mix the flour, cocoa powder, and salt in a separate bowl and add to the chocolate mixture.
3. Pour the brownie batter in the pan and smooth it out. Grease 6 glasses and press them down in the batter until they reach the bottom.
4. Pour the shelled almonds in the glasses and sprinkle the chocolate chips over the brownie batter. Put the pan in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Allow the brownies to cool before removing the glasses.
5. Add the chopped white chocolate to a bowl, pour hot milk over it, and stir until the chocolate has completely melted and is smooth.
6. Puree the roasted almonds and white chocolate sauce until smooth.
7. Beat the heavy cream until stiff, fold the whipped cream into the white chocolate almond cream, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
8. Cut the brownie into 6 pieces so that the hole from the glass is in the center of each piece.
Stack 3 brownies on top of each other on a plate so the holes line up. Fill the hole with almond cream and top with a scoop of blackberry ice cream and a few raspberries. What a sweet treat! You can find the recipe for the Ice Cream Surprise featured in the bonus video here.