Yogurt flatbread off the grill: a perfect addition to any BBQ
Everyone loves a BBQ. But there aren't so many choices as far as bread is concerned. Hot dog buns, hamburger buns, and bread rolls can get pretty boring after a while. Now there's a much better option: homemade flatbread, baked right on the grill. Not only is it delicious, but it's so easy to make!
- 4 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 container of yogurt (about 6 oz)
- 1 splash of oil
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl and knead together to form a consistent dough.
- Sprinkle more flour onto a flat surface and continue to work the dough until it is no longer sticky.
- Separate the dough into smaller portions and form into flat cakes.
- Now simply put the bread onto the grill and cook on both sides until crispy.
This tasty bread will make any summer BBQ complete! Anyone can go to the store and buy bread. When you make your own, you can adapt it to suit your own taste! What about adding your favorite herbs, or even a bit of cheese? Imagination knows no limits.