A fine dinner for two: Fish has never been better!
If creamy sauces, beautifully cooked rice, and tender fish are right up your alley, then we have something great in store for you here. Our Salmon & Lemon Risotto is so delicious, you'll want to eat up every last grain of rice!
- 4 6½ oz salmon filets
- salt and pepper
- oil for frying
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 diced onion
- 6¾ fl oz stock
- 3½ oz dried tomatoes, in strips
- 10 fl oz cream
- 8¾ oz fresh baby spinach
- 2¾ oz parmesan
- 3 diced shallots
- 8¾ oz risotto rice
- 3⅓ fl oz white wine
- 17 fl oz chicken stock
- lemon zest
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
1. Season the four salmon filets and fry both sides in hot oil.
2. Melt two tablespoons of butter, slice the garlic cloves and add them to the pan with the onion. Next, add the stock, dried tomatoes, and cream. Bring the sauce to a simmer and add the spinach. Stir 2¾ oz of parmesan into the sauce before adding the salmon filets.
3. Melt another two tablespoons of butter in a pan and sweat the shallots. Add the uncooked rice to them before pouring in the white wine and stock. Add the lemon zest and 3½ oz of parmesan to the rice. Season the cooked rice with thyme, salt, and pepper.
4. Transfer everything to a plate and enjoy your fish supper!
Once done, you can award yourself your very own Michelin star for preparing this exquisite fish dish. Just don't boast too much in front of your guests — they'll otherwise be expecting silver cutlery and crystal glasses!