Pull-apart Bread: 3 delicious recipes!
The base for this tasty recipe is one of the most eaten foods in the country: white bread. The following video shows you three methods for rustling up delicious oven-cooked meals in only a few minutes. We'll let you in on a secret — cheese lovers will be getting their money's worth!
- 1 loaf of white bread
- 1 egg
- 1.7 fl oz milk
Here's how :
- Though the three variants of this recipe use different fillings, the basic premise always remains the same. The first step involves cutting the loaf of white bread into 13 slices and wrapping the base in aluminum foil.
- After placing the filling in between the slices, whisk the egg, mix it with the milk, and pour the liquid over the bread.
- The last step is also the same for all versions. Once the bread is ready for the oven, wrap the entire loaf in aluminum foil. Bake the bread for approximately 15 minutes at 360°F in a convection oven.
1. Ham and Cheese
- 12 slices of cheese
- 12 slices of ham
- dried oregano
- For this version, all you need to do is place the ham and cheese slices between the slices of bread, pour the egg mixture in the gaps, and sprinkle some oregano on top.
- To finish, proceed as in step 3 of the basic recipe.
2. Tomato and Mozzarella
- For this Italian variant, first slice up the mozzarella and tomatoes. Place these between the gaps in the bread.
- Next, pour the egg mixture on top and spread the pesto on the bread.
- Follow step 3 of the basic recipe.
3. Camembert and Lingonberry
- For this version, first split both Camemberts into two semi-circles, place them on a work surface, and cut the halves into slices. Place these in the gaps between the bread.
- After pouring the egg mixture on top, add the lingonberry add.
- To finish, following step 3 from the basic recipe.
If you like cheese, you won't be disappointed. At the end of the day, cheese makes everything taste better. And once this beauty is out of the oven, you won't be able to resist! Dig in!