Pizza ring: a clever snack for every occasion
This creative spin on classic pizza not only looks great on the plate, but is also bursting with flavor! If you're planning an evening with friends, a pizza ring is sure to impress. Go on, indulge yourself!
- round pizza dough
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 6 slices bacon
- ham cut into strips
- BBQ sauce
- Roll out the round pizza dough.
- Using a pizza cutter, make a star shape in the middle of your dough, similar to this one: *
- Distribute the pizza sauce around the outside of your dough, making a circle around the star.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on the pizza sauce.
- Now take each corner of the small star and pull it outward, connecting it with the outer edge to form a ring.
- Wrap the bacon around the connecting points, and brush with BBQ sauce.
- Place the salami and ham over the cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 390°F.
- Fill the middle of the pizza ring with dips of your choice. Salad and fries are also great options!
Everyone will surely want more than one piece. You might have to whip up another, so we recommend having plenty of ingredients handy. Enjoy!