These omelette muffins are perfect for your next party!
The ingredients look like a tasty walk through the land of plenty: ham, onion, cheese, and eggs. Yum! Put them all together and the result is a classic savory treat: the omelette. Learn how to create omelette muffins in just a couple of easy steps. They are ideal as an office snack, as finger foods, or on the go!
You will need:
- muffin tray - lightly greased with butter
- 1 diced onion
- 1 package cubed ham
- 2 diced tomatoes
- grated cheese of your choice
- 5 eggs
- salt and pepper
- Distribute the diced onions, tomatoes, and ham into your muffin forms. Then add the grated cheese of your choice (cheddar or gouda, for example).
- Add 5 eggs to a bowl with a dash of salt and pepper. Beat well.
- Pour the eggs over the other ingredients in the muffin forms. Be careful to leave around a centimeter above the mixture, because the omelette will grow in the oven!
- Place the muffin tray on the middle rack in a pre-heated oven. Bake for around 15 minutes at 400°or until golden brown.
- Let your mini omelettes cool for 5 minutes, then enjoy!
Take a bite and be amazed! Tip: These savory omelette muffins are a real treat at parties. We speak from experience!