Healthy bread, made easy!
Many people struggle with their weight, and the numbers keep growing. Often we eat too much, move too little, and one thing just leads to another. Carbohydrates have a particularly bad reputation when it comes to weight gain, and often they are avoided, especially in the evening. With this easy recipe, you can enjoy hearty bread at any hour of the day, without worrying about carbs!
You will need:
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp. plain yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 pinch stevia
- First separate the eggs. Add the yogurt and stevia to your egg yolks and mix well.
- Add the baking powder to the egg whites and combine using a mixer. For all those with arm strength, feel free to use a whisk!
- Using a spatula, gently fold the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites.
- On a baking tray lined with baking paper, spoon out the the mixture (about 1 tbsp. for each roll). Flatten into a patty shape using the back of the spoon.
- Now bake for 20-25 minutes at 300°F. It never hurts to peek into into the oven now and then to make sure the rolls are not burning.
Customize your rolls in whatever way you like! Create a sandwich using veggies and meat, or add jam and butter - the possibilities are endless! Whether served sweet or savory, this healthy bread alternative is sure to taste just as good as it looks.