This recipe satisfies both French fry and pizza cravings!
What happens when you combine two yummy favorites? You get double the pleasure, of course! If it’s time for a treat, and you cannot decide between pizza or French fries, this simple recipe brings the two worlds together. Go on, you deserve it!
You will need for one pizza:
- 1 cup cream
- 1 and 1/2 cups grated cheese
- 1 tbsp. red pepper
- 12 oz French fries
- 10-12 slices pepperoni
- pinch of oregano
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella
- Heat the cream in a non-stick pot.
- Add the cheese to the cream, followed by the red pepper.
- Stir until the mixture has a smooth, creamy consistency.
- Spread the french fries on a lined baking sheet so that they form a circle.
- Now pour the cheese sauce evenly over the " french fry crust."
- Place the pepperoni slices over the cheese.
- Sprinkle a desired amount of oregano over the top.
- Finally, sprinkle the grated mozzarella over the "pizza."
- Bake for 10 minutes at 355 °F.
Finished! Enjoy alone or serve this French fry pizza at your next party. Your guests will certainly be impressed! We only pity the person who arrives late.