Create melt-in-your-mouth chocolate pralines with only 3 ingredients
Visiting a fancy chocolate store can be a real treat, until you get to the cash register. With this simple recipe, you can prepare delicious chocolate pralines at home! Every person who takes a bite will be amazed by your skills. Who knows? You may have many orders to fill soon. So what are you waiting for?
You will need:
- 7 oz cream cheese
- 7 oz baking chocolate
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Place your chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave until melted. Alternatively, you can also put the bowl in a water-filled saucepan and heat on the stove.
- Now put the cream cheese into the melted chocolate and mix evenly.
- Place the mixture into the refrigerator for 15 minutes, or until firm.
- Form your mixture into small balls.
- Finally, sprinkle the pralines with cocoa powder using a sifter.
Finished! Now sit back, relax, and indulge yourself. Your guests will be simply delighted. Enjoy!