March of the frozen penguins
Nobody can explain it, but frozen sweets simply taste better when served on a stick. Time to revive those summer memories with this fun recipe, adored by adults and kids alike!
You will need:
- 3 bananas
- orange M&M's
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup white chocolate
- 12 chocolate chips
- 6 popsicle sticks
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave.
- Cut about 10 orange M&M's in half.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave
- Cut the bananas in half and dip into the dark chocolate at a diagonal so that the tip and back are covered.
- Use half an M&M for the nose, and two more halves for the feet.
- Use two drops of white chocolate and two chocolate chips for the eyes.
- Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Insert the popsicle sticks and enjoy!
You can review all the steps in this video:
Kids will love being involved in the process, and the result is absolutely delicious. No need to wait until summer for this sweet treat!